In light of COVID-19 (coronavirus), we have decided to implement enhanced safety measures to protect our guests, customers, and teams. Being a reliable pet care provider is incredibly important to us and we thank you for your support in following these new guidelines.
- In order to ensure that we are staffed appropriately, we ask for advanced reservations and the ability to confirm a boarding reservation will depend on staffing availability. We also ask for advanced notice if you need to drop off outside of our normal daycare hours of 7:00am to 7:00pm.
- If we do not have any overnight boarding guests, we will temporarily close for the night and not be staffed after our last guest is picked up and until our first guest is scheduled to be dropped off the following morning.
- Playtimes may vary day-to-day and/or playtime may be reduced depending on staffing and the number of dogs in our care.
- Curbside drop-off and pick-up is available. As long as you have a card on file, and call when you are outside, a team member would be happy to assist.
- We encourage all clients to have a card on file to enable contactless payment and limit in-person interaction as much as possible. If you do not want to leave a card on file, we encourage you to call and provide a card over the phone or log-in to MyParadise to process your own payment. If you are using a different location than normal, you may be required to activate your card on file at the new location during your first visit.
- For clients not using curbside, there will be a limit of one client at a time in the lobby, and we request you use the new leash hitch to better maintain 6’ distance in lobby and limit direct interaction with team members. For pick-up, we ask that you call us to let us know when you are 5 minutes away so we can initiate check-out process to limit lobby time. We will let you know when it is safe to enter to collect your fur-baby or we will bring them out to your car.
- We are asking all clients to wear masks/face coverings during any interactions such as curbside and in lobby. Per the CDC guidelines, while not a perfect form of protection, masks do help reduce the chance of transmission, especially with people who may be an asymptomatic carrier.
- Please know that employees are required to wear a mask/face covering when interacting with clients and to regularly hand sanitize, especially before collecting or returning pets.
- During this time, we will be limiting belongings to just food and medications to minimize risk of virus transfer on objects and limit lobby interaction time. If you believe your pet has needs that require an exception, please speak to a Manager to request a review.
- If you are sick or suspect that you might be, we ask that you have someone else handle drop-off/pick-up.
- We have added more frequent cleaning of high traffic areas and frequently touched surfaces.
- All employees are encouraged to wash their hands often and use hand sanitizer.