Holiday/Black-out Dates Deposit and Cancellation Policy
The following is a list of 2022 holiday/black-out dates for which we require a deposit. If your pet’s reservation includes any of the dates listed in the date ranges below, your reservation is subject to a 10% nightly premium and a deposit of 50% of the overnight accommodation fees (or a minimum one night deposit) due at the time of the reservation booking. Two weeks (14 days) prior to your pet’s check-in date, your deposit becomes non-refundable.
- The 50% deposit is only refundable if reservations are cancelled prior to fourteen (14) days before the reservation start date. No part of your deposit will be refunded for cancellations less than fourteen (14) days prior to the reservation start date and time.
- If your reservation is cancelled within 48 hours of your scheduled check-in or you are a no-show, we will charge the card on file for the full amount of the black-out dates of the reservation.
- While we understand that travel plans can change, we DO NOT overbook our suites and the space for your pet is guaranteed when you provide a deposit.
- The remaining cost of the stay will be charged at the time of check-out.
- Please note: Promotional discounts are not valid during holiday/black-out periods. While points are earned during holiday/black-out periods, they cannot be redeemed.
- By providing a deposit for your pet’s stay, you are agreeing to these deposit and cancellation terms.
Due to the increase in resort guests during holiday/black-out periods, we may limit daycare to Paw Perks Platinum Members and Unlimited Monthly Daycare Members only. If daycare spaces are available during these limited times, holiday/black-out rates ($5 upcharge) will apply. During these days, no-show daycare visits will be charged for the day (or day deduced from a package/membership) plus the $5 holiday charged to the card on file. During extended blackout periods like Christmas/New Year’s and Spring Break/Easter the daycare upcharge only applies to the key holiday periods. When specific daycare dates are not listed, the daycare upcharge applies to all days within the holiday/black-out period.
|Thanksgiving 2021||Wednesday, November 24th – Sunday, November 28th, 2021|
|Christmas 2021/New Year’s 2022||Friday, December 17th, 2021 – Sunday, January 2nd, 2022|
|Martin Luther King Jr. Day Weekend 2022||Friday, January 14th – Monday, January 17th, 2022|
|Presidents’ Day Weekend 2022||Thursday, February 17th – Monday, February 21st, 2022|
|Spring Break/Easter 2022||Chicago: Friday, April 8th – Monday, April 18th, 2022
Dallas: Friday, March 11th – Sunday, March 20th, 2022 and Friday, April 15th – Monday, April 18th, 2022
Denver: Friday, March 11th – Sunday, April 3rd, 2022 and Friday, April 15th – Monday, April 18th, 2022
Newton: Friday, April 15th – Sunday, April 24th, 2022
Norwalk: Friday, April 15th – Sunday, April 24th, 2022
|Memorial Day 2022||Friday, May 27th – Monday, May 30th, 2022|
|Peak Summer Weekends 2022*||Each weekend (Friday-Sunday) during the months of June, July, and August 2022|
|Independence Day 2022||Friday, July 1st – Tuesday, July 5th, 2022|
|Labor Day 2022||Friday, September 2nd – Monday, September 5th, 2022|
|Fall Break/Indigenous People’s Day 2022||Friday, October 7th – Monday, October 10th, 2022|
|Thanksgiving 2022||Wednesday, November 23rd – Sunday, November 27th, 2022|
|Christmas 2022/New Year’s 2023||Friday December 16th, 2022 – Sunday January 8th, 2023|
*Peak Summer Weekend Pricing: Boarding reservations during Peak Summer Weekends are subject to a 10% nightly premium and a deposit of 50% of the overnight accommodation fees due at the time of the reservation booking. Unlike other Holiday/Black-out dates, there is no Daycare upcharge during these dates, corporate discounts and promotions DO apply, and Paw Perks® points may be earned AND redeemed.