Holiday/Black-out Dates Deposit and Cancellation Policy
The following is a list of 2021-2022 holiday/black-out dates for which Paradise 4 Paws requires a deposit. If your pet’s reservation includes any of the dates listed in the date ranges below, your reservation is subject to a 10% nightly premium and a deposit of 25% of the overnight accommodation fees (or a minimum one night deposit) is due at the time of the reservation booking. Two weeks (14 days) prior to your pet’s check-in date, your deposit becomes non-refundable.
- The 25% deposit is only refundable if reservations are cancelled prior to fourteen (14) days before the reservation start date. No part of your deposit will be refunded for cancellations less than fourteen (14) days prior to the reservation start date and time
- If we do not receive a cancellation by the morning of your scheduled check in or you are a no-show, we will charge the card on file for the full length of the reservation
- While we understand that travel plans can change, we DO NOT overbook our suites and the space for your pet is guaranteed when you provide a deposit
- The remaining cost of the stay will be charged at the time of check out.
- Please note: promotional discounts are not valid during holiday/black-out periods.
- By providing a deposit for your pet’s stay, you are agreeing to these deposit and cancellation terms
Due to the increase in resort guests during holiday/black-out periods, we may limit daycare to Paw Perks Platinum Members and Unlimited Monthly Daycare Members only. If daycare spaces are available during these limited times, holiday/black-out rates ($5 upcharge) will apply. Please speak with your Paradise 4 Paws team about holiday/black-out rates and availability.
|Thanksgiving 2021||Wednesday, November 24th – Sunday, November 28th, 2021|
|Christmas 2021/New Year’s 2022||Friday, December 17th, 2021 – Sunday, January 2nd, 2022|
|Martin Luther King Jr. Day Weekend 2022||Friday, January 14th – Monday, January 17th, 2022|
|Presidents’ Day Weekend 2022||Thursday, February 17th – Monday, February 21st, 2022|
|Spring Break/Easter 2022||
Chicago: Friday, April 8th – Monday, April 18th, 2022
Dallas: Friday, March 11th – Sunday, March 20th, 2022 and Friday, April 15th – Monday, April 18th, 2022
Denver: Friday, March 11th – Sunday, April 3rd, 2022 and Friday, April 15th – Monday, April 18th, 2022
Newton: Friday, April 15th – Monday, April 24th, 2022
Norwalk: Friday, April 15th – Monday, April 24th, 2022
|Memorial Day 2022||Friday, May 27th – Monday, May 30th, 2022|
|Summer Break Weekends 2022||Each weekend (Friday-Sunday) during the months of June, July, and August 2022|
|Independence Day 2022||Friday, July 1st – Tuesday, July 5th, 2022|
|Labor Day 2022||Friday, September 2nd – Monday, September 5th, 2022|
|Fall Break/Indigenous People’s Day 2022||Friday, October 7th – Monday, October 10th, 2022|
|Thanksgiving 2022||Wednesday, November 23rd – Sunday, November 27th, 2022|
|Christmas 2022/New Year’s 2023||Friday December 16th, 2022 – Sunday January 8th, 2023|