2018/2019 Holiday/Black-out Dates Deposit and Cancellation Policy
The following is a list of 2018/2019 holidays/black-out dates for which Paradise 4 Paws requires a deposit. If your pet’s reservation includes any of the dates listed in the date ranges below, your reservation is subject to a 10% nightly premium and a deposit of 25% of the overnight accommodation fees (or a minimum one night deposit) due at the time of the reservation booking. Two weeks (14 days) prior to your pets’ check-in date, your deposit becomes non-refundable.
- The 25% deposit is only refundable if reservations are cancelled prior to fourteen (14) days before the reservation start date. No part of your deposit will be refunded for cancellations less than fourteen (14) days prior to the reservation start date and time
- If we do not receive a cancelation by the morning of your scheduled check in or you are a no-show, we will charge the card on file for the full length of the reservation
- While we understand that travel plans can change, we DO NOT overbook our suites and the space for your pet is guaranteed when you provide a deposit
- The remaining cost of the stay will be charged at the time of check out.
- Please note: promotional discounts are not valid during holiday black-out periods.
- By providing a deposit for your pet’s stay, you are agreeing to these deposit and cancellation terms
Due to the increase in resort guests during holiday blackout periods, we may limit daycare to Paw Perks Platinum Members and Unlimited Monthly Daycare Members only. If daycare spaces are available during these limited times, holiday rates will apply. Please speak with your Paradise 4 Paws team about holiday rates and availability.
|Labor 2018||Friday August 31st – Monday September 3rd, 2018|
|Thanksgiving 2018||Wednesday November 21st – Sunday November 25th, 2018|
|Christmas 2018/New Year’s 2019||Thursday December 20th, 2018 – Sunday January 6th, 2019|
|Mid-Winter Break||Chicago: Friday February 15th – Monday February 18th, 2019|
Chicago: Friday March 15th – Sunday March 31st, 2019 & Friday April 12th – Monday April 22nd, 2019
Dallas: Friday March 8th – Sunday March 17th, 2019 & Friday April 19th –Monday April 22nd, 2019
Denver: Friday March 22nd – Sunday March 31st, 2019 & Friday April 19th – Monday April 22nd, 2019
|Memorial Day||Friday May 24th – Monday May 27th, 2019|
|Independence Day||Wednesday July 3rd – Sunday July 7th, 2019|
|Labor Day 2019||Friday August 30th – Monday September 2nd, 2019|
|Thanksgiving 2019||Wednesday November 27th – Sunday December 1st, 2019|
|Christmas 2019/New Year’s 2020||Friday December 20th, 2019 – Sunday January 5th, 2020|